TOSCA Training by Spoorthy Solutions is designed to understand the primary principles of TOSCA and its usages in Finance, Insurance, and various Government sectors, learn about distributed ledgers, Hyperledger, cryptocurrencies, bitcoin mining, and more. The course aims at preparing you to take on new roles evolving in the market across various verticals. Companies are coming out with new business models using TOSCA for creating open financial systems, and new consumer finance options where a steady need for Business Analysts, Research Analysts, etc are needed.
Why This Course?
- BlockChain developer ranked 2nd among the 20 fastest growing skillsets.
- Insurance Sectors, Financial Institutions, and Government Sectors are all using TOSCA technology steadily to roll out multiple services to the customers.
ENROLL NOW BOOK A DEMO CLASS
- Practice lab and projects with integrated Spoorthy Solutions labs
- 24/7 support with dedicated mentoring sessions
- Flexibility to choose dates
- Higher interaction in live online/offline classes conducted by industry experts
Who can learn?
- Students / Freshers
- Software programmers
- Web Developers
Tosca Course Curriculum
Introduction to Tosca
- Introduction to Tosca
- Support and Academy portal Overview
- Tosca Installation and Trial license activation process
2. Work with Tosca
- Tosca Commander menus
- Keyboard shortcuts
- Use the Standard subset
- Import and export objects Import
- Get to know the project root element
- Add or remove columns
- Search and modify objects
- Use the Buffer Viewer
- Hints for workspaces
- My Area
- Object icons
- Manage objects in Tosca Commander
- Steer Tosca Commander via Command Line (TCShell.exe)
- Working with Projects
3. Table Steering
- Automate tables Result Count
4. Dynamic Dates and Expression
- Date formatting and random expression
- Reusable test step block business parameter
- Test configuration parameter
6. Loops and Condition
- Usage of If Repetition Do and While
7. Working with Modules
- Standard Modules
- Various methods of test object identification Parameters
- Properties identification Control Group
- Ways to modify existing modules with rescan module merge
- Value range
- Dynamic id
8. Plan, Create and Execute tests
- Create and manage Requirements
- Work with TestCase-Design
- Manage test data
- Create and manage Modules
- Create and manage TestCases
- Execute tests
- Create Reports
- Plan tests with Test Planning
- Create and link issues
- Configure tests
9. Working with Sections – Execution List & Requirement
- Usage of Execution Section
- Usage of Requirement section
10. Multi-user environment
- The understanding working method of a multi-user environment
11. Recovery scenarios
- Create recovery scenarios and handle fire events
12. API Testing
- Testing of web services with API scan
13. Tosca Practice Tests & Interview Questions
- Spoorthy Solutions offers advanced Tosca Interview Questions along with Tosca Automation Tools.
Tosca Course Training Highlights:
- Live Project Scenarios
- Real-time examples
- Live Practical Approach
- Certificate Level Training
- Resume Preparation
- How to Crack Interview
Project 1: Automate the Demo Web Shop – Use Cases
This project revolves around designing an automation framework using Tosca for various flows in a Web application.
- Manual Test case flow creation ( multiple test case creations for Requirements)
- Scan the objects in the Application for module creation
- Multiple Module creations for each test case creation.
- Usage standard modules in the Demo project and follow the best practice method we use in real-time.
- Library usage in demo project as same as in the real-time scenario
- Recovery scenario creation for Exception Handling in Tosca
- Test case design creation in Tosca to use multiple data sets to create multiple test cases as same as real-time project
- Link the test cases in the execution list and execute multiple test cases simultaneously like the real-time environment.
- Generating report as per Management requirement.
Project 2: API Automation
Mandola Services are in the Home cleaning business, and their operations involve various stakeholders and systems; they want to have a mechanism to test their integration points.
- Design API automation framework using Tosca to test API Endpoints integration with systems.
- Training delivery through self-Paced videos live Instructor-led training online, on-premise at Spoorthy Solutions or your office facility
- Complete guidance on obtaining certification
TOSCA Training Key Features
- Career Counseling Sessions
- Mock Interviews
- Custom Resume Builder Access
- Privileged Community Support
- Life-Time Self-Paced Videos Access
- Quizzes To Scale
TOSCA Training in Hyderabad FAQs
What are the objectives of TOSCA?
The objectives of this Tosca training are
- Functional testing
- Regression testing
- Test case design
- Integrated test management
What will you learn in this Tosca training?
In this Tosca online course
- Learn the fundamentals of automation testing.
- Design automated test cases
- Perform test executions on different browsers.
- Get an overview of test-case designs and modules used in the Tosca automation tool.
In this Tosca Course training, you will be trained in real-time experience automation testing skills. Our trainer will make you master industry-oriented skills like working with Tosca tools, creating and executing test cases in Tosca, and API Testing. This Tosca online training helps you clear the Tosca certification and prepares you for the job roles like Tosca Automation QA, Tosca Automation Testing, and Tosca Automation.