Best Oracle SOA Suite
May 25, 2018 - May 25, 2022$65
Best Oracle SOA Suite @ Spoorthy
Oracle SOA Suite 12c, the latest version of the industry’s most complete and unified application integration and SOA solution. Oracle Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) provides a unified approach with a single interface. In computing, Oracle SOA Suite is a part of the Oracle Fusion Middleware family of software products
What do our Students say ?
• Introduction to Oracle SOA Suite 11g
• Overview of service-oriented architecture (SOA)
• Advantage of using SOA
• Why is SOA 11g Important ?
• Building Blocks of SOA
• Overview XML, XSD, WSDL
• Creating XSDs
• Creating WSDL
• Exposing XSD using WSDL
• Overview of weblogic server
• Overview of SOA server and bam server and meta data schemas
• Creating domain in weblogic server.
• Install SOA Server and BAM server.
• Overview of start and stop steps of SOA server and Admin Server.
• Synchronous Pattern
• Asynchronous pattern (Delayed response)
• One way invoke(fire and forget model)
• Define a composite application
• Describe SOA Composite Editor
• Explain Component Type Files.
• Explain SOA composite.
- Understand BPEL designer (JDeveloper) and activities
- Creating your first BPEL Process – HelloWorld
- Xpath Expression Builder
- Deploying the SOA Composite application.
✓ Creating connection Application Server
- Managing Deployments/Un-Deployments with Enterprise Manager 11g
- Orchestrating Services with BPEL for Synchronous, Asynchronous and One-way Service
- Overview of Partner Link. Why do we need myRole-PartnerRole concept
- Create a synchronous process
- Create an asynchronous process
- Create One-way
- XSLT mapping tool
- XSLT map Testing and analysing at design time.
- Understanding activities XSL , Switch, flow and While.
- Processing with Parallel Flows.
- Using Flown activity
- Conditional Branching
- Develop BPEL process to use pick(Receive inputs from Multiple Operations).
- Develop BPEL process that can time out a call to an Async process, using OnAlarm branch
- Understanding File, Database and JMS Adapter
- Read and write a file using file adapter
- Poll for new rows in a table using DB adapter
- Insert data into JMS queue using JMS adapter
- Working with Mediator Components
- Explain the Mediator component and its features
- Parallel Flows and sequential flows.
- Creating a Mediator Component
- Adding Routing Rules
- Create XSL Transformations with XSLT Mapper
- Create Content Based Routing filters
- Human Workflow Service Concepts
- Features of workflow service
- Sending an approval notification
- Modeling workflows
- Introduction to Business Rules.
- Introduction to Decision tables
- Using Business Rules and Decision tables in BPEL
- Explain Fault Types
✓ System faults
✓ Business faults
- Process based Fault handling.
- Policy based fault handling.
✓ Business faults